Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Today is one of those days were I'm trying to be my own cheerleader. I keep reminding myself of the beautiful things i have in my life. It may not be perfect, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I have a wonderful husband who has proven time and again that he loves me unconditionally. A home full of boys! Little munchkins that bring so much JOY to my life, and above all an amazing God, Jehovah who remembers me every day despite my many flaws.

I once read that satisfaction is not always the fulfillment of what you want; it is the realization of how BLESSED you are for what you have. Indeed I have been blessed. I am alive. I am well. I love and I am loved. I believe in a higher power and all His promises to faithful beings. Everything can go wrong today, but nothing will BE wrong today.

We are so imperfect we have to continually remind ourselves of what we have NOW. Enjoy it my friend, think about YOUR now and let that blessing come over you, smile and be at peace. Be satisfied with your today. 

I know I will ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment